The Independent Party of Oregon today released it’s Environmental plank to it’s long promised extended platform. It’s the third plank the IPO has released in the past 30 days. Previously it had released planks on education and healthcare.
The Independent Party has stated that it’s planks will be based on:
- Fiscal responsibility
- Fundamental fairness and equity
- Recognition of Oregonians unique relationship to the environment and natural resources
- Evidence based scientific realism
- Support for small business
- Respect for all those who contribute to Oregon’s welfare, and compassion for those in need